Wellness Passport Guidelines
- Only Passport Partners can complete and submit passport programs.
- Proposals must be submitted a minimum of 5 school days in advance.
- Wellness Passport programs should be 60-90 minutes in length. The maximum time limit is 120 minutes with NO exceptions.
- The Passport Partner is responsible for distribution and return of the passport stamp.
- In the event that a stamp is not present at the event, the program provider should have HTH 100 students provide their name, their HTH 100 instructor, and section number. Also, they should contact the Wellness Passport Coordinator immediately.
- Passport Partners who do not abide by the following responsibilities may be subject to the loss of offering any subsequent programming for the remainder of the semester. A panel made up of the HTH 100 faculty will review violations and determine the penalty.
- Failure to provide stamping at the events or not stamping official passport verification page that is printed on cardstock.
- Changing program logistics, room, location, time, date, etc., without 24 hour notice during the week and deadline of noon on Friday for weekend events.
- Advertising events through flyers, emails, posters, etc. (Events are ONLY advertised on the HTH 100 Calendar)